Monday 7 July 2008

Hello everyone.

I'm about to leave to go to London to watch Foals & Black Kids. I like Balloons and that Black Kids single so it should be fun. Staying with our good friend Joey who kindly put the band up when we watched Final Fantasy *drools*.

Promoters: We're touring 26th Oct-1st Nov for out debut 7" single. RAD!

I think the 26th is gonna be our Hereford partay show but none of the other dates are taken yet. Get in quick!

In other news I am listening to Dananananananananananananakroyd. The new This Town Needs Guns song is rad ("chinchilla").
Listen to Pengilly's. www.myspace.com/thisispengillys
I am a coffee fiend.
I borrow my sisters boyfriends clothes and I make a mean tiger bread sandwich.
I have two new songs and I have recently gone slightly insane.

London calls!

No comments: