Tuesday 5 February 2008

February & March Shows.

Hello

We're gonna be playing some shows in February & March mainly to break our new violinist into playing live but also because we're playing with some utterly fantastic bands.

The dates are:

February 24th- Hereford @ The Jailhouse w/ Grammatics & Pencil Toes
8th March- London @ Notting Hill Arts Club w/John and Jehn
10th March- Leeds @ Brudenell Social Club w/Casiotone For The Painfully Alone & Held By Hands
20th March- Hereford @ Watercress Harry's w/Brandon Steep
23rd March- Oxford @ TBC w/Jonquil & House of Brothers
26th March- Ashford @ Downtown Diner w/ Jonquil

I think that's it. We're recording very soon. Just getting ready for that at the moment and we're looking at what we're gonna release next, who with and in which format. It's all very exciting.

Also, it's my brothers birthday on the 24th Feb, the Grammatics gig. He's 11 and totally awesome.

This is me with some of my friends and my brother.

He's on the end sat next to me.

No comments: